WELCOME TO Affordable Bankruptcy Relief Attorneys of New York City
Do you need a cheap bankruptcy lawyer? Are you struggling with debt, in foreclosure, or harassed by debt collectors at you job and home? Affordable Bankruptcy Relief may have a solution for you. Our expert affordable bankruptcy attorneys in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County at Anderson Shen, PC can help stop the harassment and get you back your peace of mind. It may be challenging to determine if a New York Bankruptcy Lawyer can assist you properly. Given that we offer free initial consultations, you can determine if we’re the right fit for you. With over 40 years of experience, we’ve seen many new york bankruptcy issues. Whether it is a Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, our cheap bankruptcy lawyers are there for you starting at only $800.
- Debt up to $10,000 and 5 or fewer creditors
- Debt up to $25,000 and 36 or fewer creditors
- Debt up to $25,000 and 36 or more creditors
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 35 or fewer creditors
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 36 to 55 creditors
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 56 or more creditors
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 35 or fewer creditors
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 36 to 55 creditors
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 56 or more creditors
- Debts amount greater than $100,000 – fee determined on as per-case basis after FREE Consultation.
“Final price is subject to change”
Meet Your New York Bankruptcy Attorneys
About Attorney Mark Anderson
As a Partner of the firm, Mr. Anderson is native of the state of Minnesota. He is a 2006 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a 2011 graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law. While attending law school, Mr. Anderson was a member of the J. Braxton Craven Moot Court Team and was Associate Editor for the journal Law Forum…Read More
About Attorney Ben Hirschhorn
Btzalel Hirschhorn heads the Bankruptcy Section at Anderson Bowman & Zalewski. His practice areas include advising debtors in all phases of Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 bankruptcy from liquidation to restructuring; representation of debtors and creditors in prosecution and defense of non-dischargeability proceedings; and protection of creditor’s collateral rights in secured transactions. Btzalel is also an active member of the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI), where he has a publication forthcoming in the upcoming issue of ABI’s nationally circulated Consumer Newsletter.